Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
(01-10-2018, 08:02 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I was hoping on a good head coach coming and drafting a potential good qb at seasons end. That isn't happening and I thought my dedication is going to go way down. But...its been a snowball getting bigger of being optimistic,and I'm not the optimistic type like alot of people are i consider myself a realist.

First with the firing of Alexander, that guy couldn't pick good lineman for a long time ,and just isn't a good O line coach. You can just look at him and he looks like a turd of a coach. Next Pauly G. Even though he was not bad ,he wasn't great . He was definitely no Zimmer.  I believe Austin and his assistants have the potential to make us a better defense.

I like the rumors of all the coaches I am hearing . And I think we atleast know a good coaching staff can get us to the playoffs . NOW ... the determining factor will be other things I think if we make the next step to playoff wins. And that's going to take time to see if it happens. I'm talking about Free Agency , The draft and will we actually play the guys who deserve to play I think is a big key. I'm not thrilled with Andy I think you need a better QB to win the Superbowl. But he might atleast get us some playoff wins with a great team around him. Id like to draft a good potential guy but I don't think we have the extra picks to do it,and I know Marvin will not draft a 1st round QB.

The next thing in line to win a playoff game will be , our bad luck and injury problems. It's the Bengals way for someone to get hurt in a promising year. That's why I hope we have the depth at all positions. But I'm optimistic on a fun winning season this year. I alsok think Gruden, the pats ,Steelers will still be in the playoffs next year,it's a shame franchises always do better then us,we deserve a ring here.

Just enjoy the roller coaster ride...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - sandwedge - 01-10-2018, 08:33 PM