Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
You guys act like we have never seen the playoffs under marvin lol and I never said we was going to win it all next year . I just said I'm feeling optimistic about next season. I think it's a good chance we are back in the playoffs from what I'm seeing. But...what they do later In free agency and draft we will be able to tell if they have a good shot at a playoff win. If they continue to dissapoint me like every year in free agency. Well I'll be right back at I'll believe we will win a playoff game If I see it.

Marvin also looks kind of stupid to me too, especially playing certain guys over someone who should be playing. Then they find out about guys because of injury. I've said this for years ,but people hang on saying no coaches see the best in practice. They know better.

I'm a big fan of joe goodberry on twitter even though he never responds to none of my comments all year. I agree with him we need to hit the lottery on coaching or qb to win a Superbowl. He also posted something about Free Agency spenders have actually been winning lately and it's the new trend with the salary cap.

But I think we can win a playoff game or two with what we got with a maxed out team. If be shocked to death if Dalton Marvin combo got to the superbowl.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - bengalsturntup926 - 01-11-2018, 04:41 PM