Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dayton Shopping News
The kid that lived across the street from us at around age 20 pulled off a robbery of one of the last paper boys.. Of course he got caught and sent to prison for a few years. I heard that he had told the judge his reason for robbing him.. "I didn't know he was under the age of 18" AS IF that was a good reason to rob a paper boy..
I ran into him a few years back and asked him about the robbery. He acknowledged that was by far the stupidest thing he'd even done.
He more or less got his act together later on, married with a few kids and doing ok, but for quite some time his life in the old neighborhood wasn't worth spit..EVERYBODY knew about it and he was never well liked before the robbery. Theirs was an extremely disfunctional family. The only girl in the family joined the Navy and turned to lesbianism and has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of them. She attended my mother's funeral and in her 50s was still damn hot looking for an old lesbian....which has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story.. I just thought it was amusing..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Dayton Shopping News - grampahol - 01-11-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - grampahol - 01-12-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - grampahol - 01-12-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - Awful Llama - 01-12-2018, 11:07 PM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - grampahol - 01-15-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - Awful Llama - 01-17-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: The Dayton Shopping News - grampahol - 01-24-2018, 01:44 AM