Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys interviewing Paul Alexander for their OL coach
(01-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You said pretty much everything I wanted to say. Please bring in Pollack...I'll take that trade any day, as I'm sure he played some role in building that line. And yeah, that line could carry Alexander.

It figures that the only team to interview Alexander would be the only other team where the Owner is essentially the GM. I'm sure Boys fans are stoked about the possibility of a line coach coming off of 2 dreadful seasons and an inability to run the football, which is what the Cowboys lean on.

Yea, it's worth mentioning that in the ESPN article it talks about how pass protection was an issue for the Cowboys for 2017 (Dak sacked 32 times in 2017 vs 25 in 2016) and Paul Alexander has been known for pass blocking over the years.

Personally, with the Bengals having Mixon and Bernard, I think an emphasis on the run game would be welcomed. And AJ is better than Dez at this stage in their careers, so I think the pass game can still be fine.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys interviewing Paul Alexander for their OL coach - ochocincos - 01-11-2018, 04:13 PM