Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys interviewing Paul Alexander for their OL coach
(01-11-2018, 03:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lmao! Bring in Pollack, let the Cowgirls go from one of the best O-lines to one of the worst lol

But that O-line is honestly good enough to carry PA.

All pretty damn polished already and those are the only types of OL PA has done well with.

Still definately would like this trade though ha

(01-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You said pretty much everything I wanted to say. Please bring in Pollack...I'll take that trade any day, as I'm sure he played some role in building that line. And yeah, that line could carry Alexander.

It figures that the only team to interview Alexander would be the only other team where the Owner is essentially the GM. I'm sure Boys fans are stoked about the possibility of a line coach coming off of 2 dreadful seasons and an inability to run the football, which is what the Cowboys lean on.

I've never asked for something to happen with the Bengals and had it happen...2 hours later.

Seriously, I didn't even know they were interested and BAM he's already a Bengal.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys interviewing Paul Alexander for their OL coach - Shake n Blake - 01-11-2018, 08:07 PM