Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Applied To Have The Stem Cell Treatment In Germany
(01-12-2018, 02:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good luck mate

Will send some prayers for you
Thanks.
(01-12-2018, 07:03 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good luck Brad.  Hope it works out for you this time.   ThumbsUp
It should work out well and they're way more advanced than us in stem cell treatment, so I have faith.  

ThumbsUp

Thanks.
(01-12-2018, 07:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Will do Brad. Glad your not giving up.
I don't have it in me to give up at anything.

I always only thought stem cells were for spinal injuries and never thought there would ever be any way to regenerate brain cells, so now I'm very determined since I know that it's possible.
(01-12-2018, 08:31 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: I suspected you would find another way to achieve your goal # 21. Giving up is not part of your DNA.
Prayers headed your way Brad . Better luck this time.
#21 will rise again!

I still haven't given up trying to improve and better myself, even though I was always fighting a battle that I couldn't win, but now I might be able to overcome all this (or at least some of it) with this treatment.

I appreciate the prayers more than I could ever explain.
(01-12-2018, 09:20 PM)SYLVIA Wrote: I am praying for you, keep us posted.
Will do.

Thank you very much.

It's only been a few days and I'm already going nuts and thinking about resubmitting my application, but then I have to keep reminding myself that it's only been a few days and it's not as easy as processing a request for a Jello of the Month club.
(01-14-2018, 02:05 PM)hollodero Wrote: I wish you the best of luck, I'm the best of luck wishing type.

And whenever you need a German expression explained quickly, feel free to ask.
Last name's Fritz, so I should get a 25% discount, right?!  

Thanks for the wishes.
(01-14-2018, 02:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Prayers Brother
It's very much appreciated.
(01-14-2018, 02:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Prayers for the Doctors and medical teams as well.

That's a very important part.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Applied To Have The Stem Cell Treatment In Germany - BFritz21 - 01-18-2018, 03:52 AM