Poll: Predictions For The Jags Vs Steelers Game
Jags Win Big
Jags Win A Close One
Steelers Win A Close One
Steelers Win Big
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure?
(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: NO PATTERN of Mike Mitchell making stupid comments?!

From not too long ago, he claimed that rules making the game safer "ain't football," but him jumping over the line is football?  Seems like a pattern to me.

Missed my point entirely. That comment wasn't specifically about Mitchell at all. I said there was no pattern of predictions like his (from anybody) showing whether such comments like that cause a team to win or lose. I even elaborated the point. But I guess that's when you decided it would be more fun to respond to your imagined version of me instead of the actual me.

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're in the group of beliefs that "it will all magically work out because we're the Steelers!"

You're like most Steelers fans, so I don't blame you for being delusional  ThumbsUp

I pointed out an example of something that actually happened, and you refer to it as a belief in 'magic'. Hmmm...

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not if he's not on his game.

We'll see, though.

He missed the last two games and still led the league in receiving by almost 100 yards. Theyre likely to game plan lots of double coverage for him.

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you a player now?  Does his play have an impact on you?  I'd have to go back and look, but I'm fairly certain I said that it will be in the back of the players' minds.

Delusional Steelers fans think that they're part of the team  ThumbsUp

That's not an attack on you because it's just how Steelers fans are.

It wasn't Ben's play you said would have an impact. It was his comments about retirement. in any case, that's beside the he point. I made a point way more important to my argument: in the immediate aftermath of the Jacksonville game and Ben's comments about it, the Steelers went on a tear, demonstrating that they weren't very bothered by either the poor play or the retirement talk. So I ask again: If it didn't affect them then, what makes you think it will now?

Once again, I point to actual real life evidence and your response to that evidence is to call me delusional. Keep diggin' that hole, buddy.

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't think any of that will affect how they prepare and what's in their heads?

Hilarious

Steelers fans make me feel so much better because they make it obvious that having a traumatic brain injury isn't so bad  ThumbsUp

You don't need our help. You've demonstrated twice in this post alone that you are quite oblivious to reality when you want to be. Actually I guess it was three times, if you count your first comment, where you responded to an argument I didn't make.

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You could have just voted and put it down yourself, but ok.

I do what I want. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure? - JS-Steelerfan - 01-13-2018, 09:09 PM