Poll: Predictions For The Jags Vs Steelers Game
Jags Win Big
Jags Win A Close One
Steelers Win A Close One
Steelers Win Big
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure?
(01-13-2018, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's no pattern of it because no one else is stupid enough to do it, especially not in the playoffs and to a team they already lost to!

However, leave it to your boy Mitchell and the Steelers!

My version of you is reality and is very, very, very much on point.

What I referred to as "magic" was your delusional outlook that it will all magically work out.  Read it again, although Steelers fans struggle with comprehension, among other things.

How is that relevant in any way to him not being back to his old self?  You said it would still open things up for Ju-Ju and Bryant, but how is that if he's not as much of a threat?

Maybe they played harder to try and send him out on a winning note or to try to get him to stay.  

You think Bret Favre's talk or retirement after every offseason (it seemed like) for his last few seasons had an impact on his team?

Wow.  Steelers fans are so bad with comprehension.

His comments will have an impact on his team, just like it did with Favre.

Like I said, Steelers fans are horrible with comprehension, and I understand it all even with a traumatic brain injury.

We know because you think you're entitled to everything, just like all Steelers fans I've ever known of, which isn't surprising considering you franchise QB, who you're defending and admiring his play, thinks he's entitled to a woman's body and her innocence, so it's not real surprising.

You are a piece of work, man. LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure? - JS-Steelerfan - 01-13-2018, 11:20 PM