Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The New Coaches Help Marvin At All?
In the past and to a lesser degree now there was always some rusty old link in the chain that had been around WAY too long.
The worst culprit (at least among position coaches) is finally gone so who knows? 
I can't blame anyone for being skeptical because after all there is a history that isn't going away ..but on the other hand they are the Bengals and we don't just come here for nothing except to complain about Marvin.. Do we?  Nervous
Nah..C'mon.. Take a freakin chance!  Don't call yourself a Bengals fan and at not at least pretend that you have a shred of optimism that by golly..we gonna finally win the big games when they matter. Make pretend is fun sometimes and every now and then lightning actually does land right inside the bottle.. Let's just pretend that the bottle doesn't melt from the intense heat..
As long as we don't have to hear how athletic our worse players are I'm willing to guzzle down as much koolaid as necessary to get to that imaginary Bengal nirvana that has always melted the imaginary lightning receptacle..
As far as journalistic jargon..well..The league and its many alleged journalists have made fortunes with jargon.. That's not going away any time soon..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will The New Coaches Help Marvin At All? - grampahol - 01-14-2018, 02:16 PM