Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........
(01-15-2018, 04:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I hate to interrupt your one man circle jerk because I know that your life revolves around these boards in general and trash talking MM more specifically (your obsession borders on illegal stalking). And I also know that it makes you feel good to concoct a alternate reality about Steelers fans and laugh at them for your deluded reality, but every single Steeler fan that I regularly watch games with and converse with absolutely HATES Mike Mitchell. We pretty much agree with everything that you say. The guy is a mediocre safety, who is a liability in coverage that takes too many cheap shots, too many penalties, talks too much sh1t, and in general just wont S.T.F.U. 

I know that my sample size is small, roughly 7-8 guys, but I think that if you'd check out Steelers message boards, you'd find that at least 70% of Steeler fans agree with my sample, and if you'd poll the ones here I'd bet the same would hold true. 

And as far as MM being gone, my bets are that he has taken his last snap here, so get as much mileage out of MM as long as you can, Im betting he wont be here come next summer. 

Hilarious

I'm just obsessed with how ridiculous he makes your entire franchise look and how your "model franchise" and arrogant fanbase overlook it, until you're called out on it, and then "nobody likes him!"  

Your fanbase would cheer if he made a good play, while badmouthing him in the next breath and claiming that you don't need him, which cheering for someone but apparently not liking him or his actions gives me a strange feeling like we've seen it before with some other Steelers player, but I can't seem to put my finger on it..........

Like I said, winning trumps decency and self-respect in Steelers land!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........ - BFritz21 - 01-15-2018, 08:41 PM