Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........
(01-15-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Every fan base and every fan does it. The NFL is full of low quality people. The only difference with you is that you actually justify Pac Man hitting a woman so you don't have to. Sad.

I wonder your thoughts on Joe Mixon? Or did that b1tch have it coming to? 

It was not ok to hit a woman and it never is, but you act like Jones and Mixon just hit women because they spilt the milk or something when they were provoked beforehand and just made knee-jerk reactions.

Jones was in response to having a woman bring a bottle near his head, which is he supposed to think "oh, she's probably just trying a magic trick and isn't going to harm me"?

Mixon was hit so hard it felt like a man hit him, so a person isn't supposed to respond or have any reaction when being attacked?

Also, that reference you quote was to Ben raping women, which is the worst thing that can possibly happen to a woman, but you equate those with hitting women in knee-jerk reactions?

Please tell me you're joking..........  I'd say that it's an embarrassment to Steelers nation if you're not joking, but we all know they overlook it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........ - BFritz21 - 01-15-2018, 09:33 PM