Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1
(01-15-2018, 06:37 PM)Jpoore Wrote: No. He is insanely better than Danny Shelton
Shelton got a ton of single coverage in college. Vea consistently destroys triple teams. Also vea is perfect in a 4-3, I think he would be less in a 3-4 despite his size. His pass rushing skills are amazing for a man his size. I've seen him go from the middle of the field to the sideline beating the qb, a mobile qb to the sideline. U will be passing on a insanely talented not who will be a perrenial double digits Dt. Him getting single coverage is just to easy in the NFL.

Yeah. According to the ridiculousness you've posted in the other threads, I'm not touching your opinion with a 10 foot pole. 

Not to be the crushing voice of reason, but you are NOT an expert on the draft and the NFL in general and the amount of times you've inserted your foot into your mouth is hilariously high. 

You can give your opinions and stuff, but stop fighting people who don't agree: you look foolish and as a result, nobody takes you seriously. 

It is why every conversion you start, devolves into a passing match, instead of good discussion. Kudos to Ochocincos for being respectful and trying to help you out. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1 - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-16-2018, 12:46 AM