Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1
(01-16-2018, 12:46 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah. According to the ridiculousness you've posted in the other threads, I'm not touching your opinion with a 10 foot pole. 

Not to be the crushing voice of reason, but you are NOT an expert on the draft and the NFL in general and the amount of times you've inserted your foot into your mouth is hilariously high. 

You can give your opinions and stuff, but stop fighting people who don't agree: you look foolish and as a result, nobody takes you seriously. 

It is why every conversion you start, devolves into a passing match, instead of good discussion. Kudos to Ochocincos for being respectful and trying to help you out. 
I don't really give a **** on how u feel about me. Dont comment then. Doesn't change the fact that Shelton was a 2 down player coming out of college.vea is a 3 down player that will put u on ur ass rushing the passer and stopping the run than u can build ur franchise around. One thing u do know how to do is watch tape. And the tape says he is going to be a franchise changing Dt for the next 10 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1 - Jpoore - 01-16-2018, 10:20 AM