Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss...
(01-24-2018, 05:01 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, I understand that fans have no real power in deciding whether a coach stays or not. However, Irsay DOES listen to the fans and he at least tries to please them - as much as he can or wants to. The fanbase pretty much wanted Pagano gone, not because he sucked this season. We wanted him gone because he played Luck when he should have benched him to heal. As a result, he was injured for an entire season. Irsay actually liked Pagano, and I think he had another year in his contract. But Irsay knew that if he kept him one more season, there might have been a riot in the Stadium... or worse... crickets from no one attending. Irsay's ego couldn't stand that. He likes money, don't get me wrong, but he likes his ego stroked by the fans even more!

He's pretty much giving the Patriot's OC anything he wants next season. Irsay wants a superbowl with Luck, that much we know. So, the Colts have some major building to do in order for that to happen.

It's too bad Mike Brown won't even listen to his fanbase. From what I've seen and read, y'all are loyal to a fault. I know boycotting the stadium would just incite Mike Brown to move his team to another city. I guess it's better to have a mediocre team than to have no team in the city, right? Look what happened to St. Louis! Bet they wish they still had the Rams. So, I get it when it comes to continuing to support the Bengals no matter what.

I'm sure Irsay is no different than some other owners--especially MB--in that he wants to give the HC as much rope as he can because i'm sure colts fans wanted Pagano gone before this year. 

Problem with Bengals fans is, MB is willing to buy new rope when the old rope runs out. Over and over again. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss... - rfaulk34 - 01-24-2018, 05:04 PM