Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Just hired Alexabder as their line coach
(01-17-2018, 10:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Of course you would argue that.

While simultaneously arguing free agents are over-priced flops in another thread.

Sorry, I am not trying to be difficult, but I don't see your point here.  I think we are going in differet directions.  Here is the poinjt I was trying to make.

Bengal fans claim that playing Peko was proof that the Bengals diod not care about winning.  A team that clearly cares about winning signed Peko to be a starter and paid him more than the Bengals did.  This proves that the "group think" around here can be wrong.

I don't know what that has to do with me claiming that it is better to build through the draft because free agents are generally over priced.  There were tons of free agent DTs other than Peko available to the Broncos.  If he was as bad as some people were claiming the Broncos certainly would have signed someone else instead.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys Just hired Alexabder as their line coach - fredtoast - 01-17-2018, 10:55 AM