Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'It’s time for the Bengals to alter their offseason mindset.'
(01-16-2018, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brilliant plan.  I am sure the 10 teams picking before us will pass on the next Tom Brady.

Cherry pick and attack a small part of my post, brilliant tactic Fred when you have nothing of substance to add to it. Below is entire post Fred chose to cherry pick.

"I have said MB is a loyalist to a fault. He is one of the best at 2nd and 3rd contracts. Yes, I know we lose players too, but based on the facts, MB signs players to another contract (keeping his own) at a top 5 in the league clip. His loyalty also hurts him as I can't recall him cutting or making players renegotiate who under perform their contract.

I do hope we look at every position including QB when we analyze the draft. The next Tom Brady maybe there at pick #12 and if he is, we need to grab him. I also hope free agency is considered, a  guy like Campbell would have made our DL and defense better instead of a guy like Sims. But I do get FA can be a crap shoot paying on the high end and many times does not work out.

Many hate ML and I understand. But, how good with this team be if they gave him Belichick type control of the team?

We can all dream, but sadly I will only believe major change after I see major change happen."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'It’s time for the Bengals to alter their offseason mindset.' - Luvnit2 - 01-16-2018, 11:11 PM