Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'It’s time for the Bengals to alter their offseason mindset.'
(01-17-2018, 06:54 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Ogbuehi was so horrible his first year and they just kept playing him till they were out of it. I can never understand why we let guys ruin our seasons being that arrogant and stubborn it's going to work. Same thing this past season , just gave him the job. I heard a nfl player on a podcast say he didn't look NFL caliber. But the Bengals were to stubborn to change. The guy can't take a bull rush and avoids contact you can just tell by his stature he looks more of a basketball player. He came from a school that manziel ran for his life all the time.

(01-18-2018, 01:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, thankfully for us fans, the biggest proponent of Cedric Ogbuehi is no longer with the organization.  I'm hoping that Pollack will have the freedom to call for Ogbuehi to be released, if he sees fit.  However, you never know how the Management feels about things, as they love keeping players on for the full duration of their contract.

Mikey loves a "bargain" and in his view, Ogbuehi has started a bunch of games at a discount rate. The man seems oblivious to actual results.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'It’s time for the Bengals to alter their offseason mindset.' - Shake n Blake - 01-18-2018, 04:17 PM