Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-18-2018, 03:03 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You've been desperate in your attempts to defend Chris. Why is that? Even if it didn't get any further than them drinking, why would he put himself in that position to begin with? If he was just planning on hooking up with her, why wouldn't he just take her to the movies or something? If I plan on just hooking up with someone I wouldn't think, hey let's go to a hotel room and get drunk even if you're underage. That there should send red flags that the guy is a douchebag and should go to jail. What would happen if the 15, 16 or 18 year old would get behind the wheel and kill someone? What if one of these girls came on to him and wanted to have sex? Are you saying a horny 23 year old would turn it down especially considering he took them to a hotel room and filled them with alcohol? Please don't tell me you would be so naive to believe he would suddenly turn them down and become a law abiding citizen.

Because Steelers fans try and paint it like Chris getting drunk with underage girls is even remotely as bad as raping a woman!

Here's a hint:  they're not even in the same universe.

It was a stupid decision to put himself in that situation to begin with, but he didn't take them to the movies because you can't drink at the movies, and you said if he didn't plan on hooking up with "her," which, again, he obviously didn't think they were all going to sit there and watch.

If the 18-year-old came on to him and wanted to have sex, sure, maybe he does, but, even if the other girls wanted to have sex, who's to say that he would have?  Maybe they looked too young or maybe they were fat or ugly.  There are guys who don't just sleep with anything that moves.  I know plenty of people who aren't law-abiding citizens that wouldn't have sex with underage girls.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - BFritz21 - 01-18-2018, 05:07 PM