Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-18-2018, 03:03 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You've been desperate in your attempts to defend Chris. Why is that? Even if it didn't get any further than them drinking, why would he put himself in that position to begin with? If he was just planning on hooking up with her, why wouldn't he just take her to the movies or something? If I plan on just hooking up with someone I wouldn't think, hey let's go to a hotel room and get drunk even if you're underage. That there should send red flags that the guy is a douchebag and should go to jail. What would happen if the 15, 16 or 18 year old would get behind the wheel and kill someone? What if one of these girls came on to him and wanted to have sex? Are you saying a horny 23 year old would turn it down especially considering he took them to a hotel room and filled them with alcohol? Please don't tell me you would be so naive to believe he would suddenly turn them down and become a law abiding citizen.

I think so many players are getting all this fame and fortune and too immature to handle it.  If I'm not mistaken, didn't Henry die falling off the back of a pickup his gal was driving in some kind of domestic issue?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - bengalguy71 - 01-18-2018, 06:20 PM