Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?!
(01-18-2018, 06:23 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I loved Terry and he came from an era that didn't cater to QB's that weren't allowed to get touched. I wish the Steelers would have their Steel Curtain back. If Ben had that defense they would have like 10 Super Bowls. Those last 2 Super Bowls of Terry's reminds me of this year's Steelers where the offense has to bail out the defense. If the defense could've stopped the Jaguars once, they'd be playing the Patriots on Sunday and getting their butts handed to them. Honestly I'm glad the Steelers didn't though because I think the Jaguars defense is better suited for the Patriots offense. I hope they knock the Patriots out. If the Jaguars and Vikings go, I wouldn't mind who won. I just don't want to see the Patriots or Eagles win, although I would really root for the Eagles in that instance.

My wife and son are Eagles fans (wife from PA).  I guess you can't be both a Steelers and Eagles fans even though they play in different conferences.  Same as not being able to be a Cubs/White Sox or Yankees/Mets fan.

Interestingly enough though, I used to be a Browns fan when they were the only Ohio team!

Switched when Bengals came to town in 1968 because we lived 50 miles north of Cincy in Dayton.

I will also pull for Jags even though I don't like Ramsey, but I also don't like Gronkowski!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Can't Change The Play At The Line?! - bengalguy71 - 01-18-2018, 06:29 PM