Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out"
(01-18-2018, 12:53 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Wow, I wasn't watching that year.....that sounds pretty bad.  Seems you actually had some good insight that evening! :andy:

lol I'll see if I can find the announcement of the pick and stuff from that night; I've been trained and taught that, "people know over the phone, if you're smiling," so I guess in a visual, you can kinda tell that too.

EDIT*: Best I can find; he has what seems to be, a genuine smile with his mother and father/brother/whatever, then as soon as he turns to the white guy, the smile disappears. Looks like he's only smiling for pictures and such and that's it. Even with Goodell, he doesn't seem super genuine...

The NFL network feed though, had him walking all through the stage and such, looking disinterested and unhappy; can't see it on ESPN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUPKEc6GOiw

This is just the feeling I got, that's all; I was 100% indifferent to the pick at the time of the pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out" - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-18-2018, 01:10 PM