Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out"
(01-17-2018, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And the people who claimed Og and/or Fisher were bad draft picks also look foolish.

Ok I will bite on the legendary Fred's post.

Please explain how the people who claimed they were bad draft picks look foolish. If anything,  it's the other way around here.

I don't watch much college football anymore so I usually take the draft with a grain of salt but I gotta say drafting a guy with a blown knee then another tackle next was a head scratcher, but I was fine with it because it COULD of worked out.... IF... they were any good.

BUT

They are not....ced is literally one of -If not the- worst tackles the bengals have ever had. Even the most casual fan can notice just how bad he is and notice his lack of effort. fisher is not far behind and It has now cost the team two seasons. 

Given this I find it hard to believe he was even any good in COLLEGE. 

So please tell us how saying drafting one of the worst left tackles we have ever had is in any way foolish...

In any case though it's not the drafting them part, It's the keeping them around part. I have never seen a guy as bad as ced developing into anything good.

i just dont see how you can call someone who predicted a bad pick foolish.  you probably should start listening to those who said it was a bad pick, you might learn something.  :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out" - TheUberHuber - 01-18-2018, 05:26 PM