Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out"
(01-18-2018, 03:03 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I just realized that by saying this, he is protecting himself for the possibility that new coach has some success with these players.  He's going to say "See, I was right.  Just had to wait longer."

Yes and this is the problem with this organization as a whole. You see accountability from most NFL franchises but not here.

PA has done what he wanted for so long that he wont even take responsibility for his mistakes. Mike Brown has always protected him. He wont let the local media ask tough questions and the major media outlets dont care, outside of Stephen A. Smith ranting.

Even in his "walking away" he still  claims that he did the right thing in drafting that infamous Tackle Duo that cost us at least 2 seasons and what do we get in return? We get a smug look and a middle finger from a guy who almost single handedly drove the fans out of PBS this year.

If he would have just said " Things didnt go how I wanted.. or " The line didnt play well enough and that is on me... ", then he could have been remembered as a great Bengals coach, but he flushed all that right down the toilet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out" - bengalhoel - 01-19-2018, 01:22 AM