Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out"
(01-17-2018, 08:32 PM)McC Wrote: Don't you mean from horrible to not very good?  Other than that, I totally agree with the sentiment.

Not being a Ced and Fish apologist, but how much of their suction was related to even WORSE performance in the middle?  Bodine and Hopkins were awful.  Remember, they couldn't even do shit when they HAD Whit and Zeitler because of the crap surrounding them (and the moronic blocking scheme).

I think the additions of Redmond at RG and Westerman for C would make this line much more effective overall and possibly have the biggest impact on the rushing attack. 

If the Bengals stick with Boling at LT and draft a guard and a RT, this could happen fairly quickly.  Maybe a FA RT  (haha)?  I am hoping for an impact defensive player at Safety or DT (Vea) in Rd 1 and a mammoth man like Orlando Brown for RT in the 2nd.  If we can move Westerman to Center, it opens up a lot of possibilities in the draft.  

They sure looked a hell of a lot better those last two games.  Which nauseates me even more having watched them suck ass alll season with them on the bench.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out" - SHRacerX - 01-21-2018, 11:32 AM