Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCGlinchey player comparison - Taylor Decker?
With McGlinchey, I think that you're going to get a player that is smart, disciplined, and easy to coach. I've seen nothing in his play that would indicate that he's not physically capable, has an serious technique or desire/attitude deficiencies to overcome. You might say that I view him as the "safe" pick to become the long term LT. I also feel that he could really benefit from playing next to a smart, experienced player like Clint Boling.

As a bonus; With the discovery that Clint Boling can easily fill in at LT, they could always kick McGlinchey inside for a while, should he be having struggles.

Edit: I like McGlinchey better than Orlando Brown, because I fear that his massive size could prove to be a detriment at LT. The new trend of the smaller speed rushers would likely have little trouble getting under and around him. I do love him as a RT candidate, where he could have more TE help on the edge.

Connor Williams? Are you freaking serious? After the Ogbuehi debacle, some are actually willing to take more damaged goods at LT?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MCGlinchey player comparison - Taylor Decker? - SunsetBengal - 01-18-2018, 11:02 AM