Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(09-08-2023, 12:13 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Gleeful? What if I told you I didn’t post it to be humorous? It was a thought provoking meme that points out that whichever side of the fence you’re on, anybody can die from Covid. Pro-vax and maskers raise their pitchforks and praise the vaccine while cursing the denier. It’s pretty obvious no matter where a person stands, the outcome proves BS.

I sincerely doubt people are going to be nearly as into masking and vaccines if covid comes roaring back.  Hopefully I'm being overly pessimistic, but I think the past 3 years of growing animosity could make the proverbial civil war we're on the verge of come in the form of people being quite lax about spreading covid in hopes that "the other side" is more vulnerable to it.

We pretty much live and die by the presidential election now.  Those razor thin margins in the swing states?  Well, if covid comes back and either kills the unvaxxed and unmasked, or if another vaccine is rushed and kills the people who fall for the big pharma hype, then either side could "win" in the end.  Seems like the country would like that sort of thing these days.  Whichever side you are on, you "know" more covid means more trouble for the other side.

Oh, covid is coming back?  Nice.  We're all convinced it'll help thin out the ranks of the other side.  Again, maybe I'm just overthinking things, or maybe this is the civil war that will actually take place, unlike the who shooting each other scenario.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM