Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(01-29-2024, 12:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: ed4577d5-f524-4f94-aa0b-ec83389f2734_screenshot.jpg]

Marijuana on one, reefer on two.

Oddly/stupidly enough we would walk onto the golf course at the country club at night to do such things because there was no fence. I grew up in an area of town where people would literally walk away with stuff that wasn't chained down, and my first real exposure to class differences happened when we were walking at night down the road in the nice section of town on our way to smoke weed on the golf course. From a bedroom window of one of the nice houses in the development we heard someone say "You guys had better leave, I called the police" and I brushed it off until my one friend pointed out that we actually had better leave because the cops actually show up when people in this neighborhood call them.

#trythatinthenotcrappartofasmalltown

But yeah, oddly enough if you could make it through TO the golf course you'd have a sort of sanctuary since it was a large expanse of private property and thus not patrolled like the other areas of town. Though seclusion wasn't a good thing when I was younger and we roamed around if you ran into a group of older, crazier, too stupid to think about the consequences of doing bad things to you people. I like being old and sitting in my house doing nothing now, personally. I'm more relaxed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 01-29-2024, 12:34 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM