Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-18-2016, 01:20 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If someone comes in and steals all my stuff and burns my house down and I witness it chances are I would attempt to inflict serious bodily injury and maybe even kill them. 

We are animals. Take my food and shelter and you took my means of survival. Go after any mammal and destroy their home and take their food. You will get fight or flight. 

Little different scenario than looting a CVS. But still property destruction. You are going to get a reaction that ends when the threat appears over. 

If China starts shooting down all of our satallites. It is only property destruction. Would you ok deadly force there?

I don't see an issue with physical attempts to end a threat to property. Deadly force, however, is not necessary unless there is a threat to your life. That is what I am talking about.

As for the China scenario, no. I'd be taking retaliatory actions of a similar nature and using defensive capabilities to put a stop to it. War would likely come because that action would precipitate things, but that wouldn't be my first instinct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Belsnickel - 02-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM