Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
Nately120
There are specific examples out there that "Donald Trump being president" has been a specific joke for decades.  I recall the jokes 20 or so years ago were that someday Donald Trump or Hulk Hogan would be president.  

I actually remember watching the episode of Oprah with my mom and sisters 20+ years ago when she basically told America that Trump would make a very great president and to expect to see him there one day. I grew up watching Trump headline the news here and there basically my entire life. They always loved him, but they hate him now. I think a lot of older people remember when the media, even democrats, were pumping Trump up as a savior candidate, but now he's satan. All the more reason to withdraw. Why so many flip flops ya know?

Heck I can remember when stopping illegal immigration was a democrat issue. I remember it well. Heck I think even Bernie Sanders agrees with it but hes not allowed to be honest anymore or he too will be racist.

Where is the appeal in this? Why would I want to vote for Trump only to be called a racist for it and hated by the democrats? Why would I vote for Hillary only to be called a commie and hated by the republicans? Too much hate, too much division, too much insanity. Not worth it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - bengaloo - 08-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM