Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(06-04-2019, 08:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand these at all.  Am I the only one?

The top one looks like people in costume afraid of a guy with a club.  What does that have to do with being gullible or internet trolls?  I'd be afraid of a guy with a club and gas mask in public also.  Who wouldn't

The second one just makes no sense at all.  The two stories in the link have nothing to do with each other or Shrek.  The first one is about how the law on knowing exposure was reducing the number of people who tested for HIV, and the second was about lack of health care and proper sex education in poor minority communities.

I think Sixandcounting is just playing a game by posting nonesense to see who will call him on them.  
They don't look afraid. They aren't even paying attention. It looks like they're are posing for a picture. 

The 2nd meme shows California essentially de-criminalizing knowingly infecting others with HIV and 6 months later using scapegoats for why STDs are rising. You can disagree that reality is a simplistic as the meme - in most cases, including this one, I do to. I thought Shrek was really random as well. But it's a meme and using characters facial expressions as reactions is the most common meme format there is. 

"I think Sixandcounting is just playing a game by posting nonesense to see who will call him on them. "

You're overthinking it. I just most memes. lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - 6andcounting - 06-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM