Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
6andcounting Wrote:The intelligence community is saying Russia's goal in helping certain candidates is to sow division. The media leave this part out while giving Bloomberg and Biden air time to also leave that part out and use it to attack Bernie)

No they don't leave that part out.
And they are also not responsible for what Biden and Bloomberg say.

6andcounting Wrote:Well since that is exactly what the meme is about I'm not sure how you can argue this part.

I don't. I argue that what Chris Matthews says is akin to "the media says" and then basing a whole media conspiracy story around it.

6andcounting Wrote:All of those people listed were part of the Mueller report and Mueller said no American knowingly or purposely colluded with Russia

Also, he indicted most of them.
Now not to be nitpicking, but Mueller said he could not find sufficient evidence for a conspiracy between the campaign and Russia. Which is to be accepted. Also, that does not mean there was nothing there, it does not mean that at all and that needs to be accepted as well. If you use Mueller to construct a "the media smeared Trump with baseless claims"-narrative, then you neglect the parts of the Mueller reports that clearly show that's not true.

6andcounting Wrote:the "both sides" quotes is objectively wrong everytime it is used against Trump.

Don't know why you would say that. My critizism is the part where he alleges good people march with Nazis and supremacists, painting the whole Nazi rallye as a congregation of fine people with some black sheep in it. But that's not how a Nazi rally looks like.
-- and then he lied about the protesters, like flasely claiming the good Nazis had permits and the proteters had none. Which is a lie. And I guess that's a habit of his, but why would you lie to make the protesters look worse and the Nazis better?

6andcounting Wrote:What does he have to do with anything? Communists are endorsing and voting for Bernie and that doesn't make Bernie a communist. Bernie certainly hasn't gone out of his way to condemn communism and yet that still doesn't make him a commie

His first response to the Duke endorsement was "I don't know who David Duke is and I never have heard about white supremacy" or something along those lines.
He did, as far as I know, never quite reject this endorsement.
Btw. I don't say that makes Trump a Nazi. Also, the media does not say Trump is a Nazi. Some in the media say he's not distancing himself enough. As do I.

- Now sure that response leaves out the part where any Trump critic is painted as a stupid gullible person who is totally indoctrrinated by the media. Solely based on a singular, awful, also totally unsupported and unrepeated Chris Matthews quote. Also, this one quote serves as a full-blown exoneration for Trump on anything. This really is as simplistic and dishonest as it gets. Even for a meme that is bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - hollodero - 02-27-2020, 09:33 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM