Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(08-10-2020, 10:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I understand, it's the one year anniversary of Epstein not killing himself.  Despite the release of Maxwell's documents, the media still tries to mute the fact that the lists of participants are absolutely laden with popular figures who align with the politics of the Left, some even Democrat political icons.

The virus still commands the bulk of the coverage, yet it really has been well below epidemic, let alone "pandemic" proportions.  So, perhaps everyone's sudden "seeming" obsession with pedophiles is just their quiet way of reminding everyone that there are bigger problems that are still being largely ignored?

This has been one of the most deplorable distractions so far.

Child abuse and sex trafficking has been an issue for years. But, suddenly, it's an issue. The covid numbers are most likely inflated by bad testing. That's a side issue from the federal governments unimaginable bungling of how to handle it, and actions that exacerbated the problem. And general lack of direction (no mask, all is fine; mask, it's fine; no mask, it's CHINA; lockdown!; No mask, reopen; mask or whatever; people have to die; we handled it well).

We've got tons of problems. Low wages, crappy healthcare, inflation, record deficits, drug abuse, etc. This is just a hail Mary from the alt right. Which wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much if the same people on my social media feeds had been saying this before the last three weeks. As if pedophilia and sex trafficking only happened in July. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Benton - 08-13-2020, 10:45 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM