Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim O interview with Mike Brown
I was telling a dude I started working with a month or so ago that I'm a Bengals fan, because I'm from the area and I play the hand I'm dealt. It wouldn't mean a whole lot to me to see some team from some other part of the country win a title. Might be fun to watch, but the energy wouldn't be the same. His response was "Man, that's a really hard team to root for, given their history and approach". All I could really say was a half-hearted "Yeah.".

Part of me loves Mike Brown's attitude. I hate people in general as a species, and I really respect a guy that can just come out and tell the people who have an emotional connection with something he's selling to eat shit and die on a regular basis. Want us to get better? Eat shit. Want us to change? Eat shit. Embarrassed by our play/behavior? Go F yourself, plebeians. Want anyone in the FO to take responsibility for the disaster that was 2017, both on and off the field? Too bad. You're too stupid to know the difference anyway, you pile of dumb dogshit. It's wonderful to see a human being like that in action, really. I wish I had the money to tell people that kind of thing, honestly. I'd be a sack of apathetic, surly, arrogant-for-no-reason bile and feces just like Mikey, and I'd laugh my ass off the whole time.

Problem is, I'm one of the people who's emotionally attached to his shitty product, and I care a little less every year as I get older. I used to anticipate and get excited about the season. I'd wish the weeks away from camp through week 1. Now I kinda don't care. There were 4 actual games that I didn't watch last year, which is pretty unheard of. I'm a diehard. If I feel my give-a-shit slipping away, then how do you think hearing this little f-u interview makes the casual fan feel?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jim O interview with Mike Brown - pally - 01-19-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-23-2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-19-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - samhain - 01-20-2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - McC - 01-20-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - 3wt - 01-20-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Jim O interview with Mike Brown - 3wt - 01-20-2018, 08:24 PM