Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(02-11-2018, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thiis is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The Bengals held the Patriots out of the end zone for the entire game when it was not raining, but Leonard goes through the mental gymanstics of claiming that the only reason the Bengals won was a fourth quarter rain storm.  If the Pats had been lighting up the scoreboard the whole game and then struggled in the rain I could see some logic in this.  But that is not what happened.

Leonard has to result to the spin machine to save his voictim card.

This is just sad.  Why are some fans happier making up lies to trash the Bengals than accepting that they beat a good team fair and square?  That was one of only 2 gamesin the last decade that the Patriots were held with out a td.  Why wallow in misery and bend over backwards to diminish that accomplishment?

The Marvin Lewis lead Bengals have a record of 1 - 5 vs. the Pats and have been flat out gut stomped by them in 3 of those losses ! I'm not going to champion one win as some great accomplishment when ML lead teams regularly spit the bit against any type of good and above competition. 

Moreover Marvin has a record of 8 - 24 vs. the Steelers including a grand total of two wins at PBS ! If you choose to try and spin one of those meaningless wins into some great thing, ok whatever ?

But the majority of us understand the Steelers have made the Bengals into their ***** under ML and regularly take us out behind the woodshed and make us like it. They've beaten and embarrassed us every time it's really mattered !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - bengalfan74 - 02-11-2018, 09:09 PM