Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards.
(01-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I present the - Go Choke on a Bone awards sponsored by Olde English 800- why drink expensive, when it tastes the same after one anyhow and you're really overdue for a good blackout?

Awards for the worst in class in contributions, humor and reality.

Worst Jungle Noise Poster - Me. I seriously don't know how you guys tolerate me.
Worst of all the other boards that I never visit on here Poster: The other forums are awful and I avoid them.
Creepiest Member Signature - Idk about sig, but that Burfict/Andy face mix avatar is hideous.
TMI in signature poster- Me again. A list of Andy stats with every post? Ugh.

Lamest Poster - Anyone who says "dilly dilly". Was that ever funny? 
Biggest Troll- Shrek? Oh wait...he's an ogre. 
Most Clueless on facts Poster - Jim O. Insider my butt. 
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a bad way) - BenZoo's posts never make sense. It's sad.
Clearly delusional poster- Aren't we all Bengals fans?
Never on topic Poster- TJ Houshmandzadeh is so underrated among fans. Loved that guy.

Most inappropriate Poster - Shouldamapads. That dude has no manners.
Most incoherent Poster - Kevin. He puts way too many spaces in his posts. 
Clearly sauced or high Poster - Holic. He really has a problem. If only you guys could see all of his deleted posts.
If killing was legal, I'd snipe this poster - If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

Overall worst contributor: Truck. Who does that guy think he is, anyway?

Answers in bold, and the banhammer is aimed at OP.  Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards. - Shake n Blake - 01-30-2018, 05:31 PM