Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards.
(01-31-2018, 08:15 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not.  Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.

I meant no offense, Kevin. It was more like a friendly jab at a buddy. I even took shots at myself. Apologies if you were offended.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards. - Shake n Blake - 01-31-2018, 03:50 PM