Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Rock Gods exist in today’s music?
(02-02-2018, 12:59 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wanted to go to Bourbon and Beyond and the Bacon one one as well.

BUT work 2nd shift and have to work every other weekend. 

Of course they land on my weekend to work. Plus my hospital has a stupid rule that you can not take vacation days on weekends to work. 

Because they know we have so many PTO days that nobody would be at work on their weekend

Knew it would be a great show though. 

This show will be different and feature mostly Black Crow songs that he quit singing

Yeah, for the life of me, I never could figure out why he totally abandoned those songs.  Maybe he didn't want to play them without the guys from the band, and his Brotherhood is a totally different direction....more jam band than anything.  They are good.

Bourbon and Beyond was excellent.  CRB, Buddy Guy were worth the price alone....and Kenny Wayne knocked it out of the park as usual, with Buddy Guy joining him for a few tunes, then he joined SMB.  I was totally floored by Steve Miller though.....damn that guy stole the show.  I always liked him, but man, he is far out live.  That guy can play.  His studio work doesn't really do him justice.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Rock Gods exist in today’s music? - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-02-2018, 01:25 PM