Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Take Aways from the Superbowl
1.  Doug Pederson is for real.

2.  Bill B., despite losing, is still the best HC in the NFL and the Pats still have the best organization in football, with or without Tom Brady.  

3.  I think the stupidest rule in football is the receiver catching the ball, having control, then falling to the ground, and allowing the ground to cancel the reception, when the ground cannot cause a runner to fumble, and I believe it will be overturned this offseason from what I've read from owners AND the commissioner.  

4.  The only weakness I see with Tom Brady is, he does not do well when forced out of the pocket.  The Patriots know this, and make sure, year after year after year, that they give him a great offensive line with great offensive line coaching.

FINALLY, I DID NOT SEE ANYONE KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.  WAS THERE ANYONE KNEELING, AND IF NOT, WHY NOT?

For me, that just cements the fact that this kneeling and sitting BS is just that BS.  If this is such a valid protest, it should make absolutely no difference what the game venue is.  Another opportunity to play the race card.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Take Aways from the Superbowl - bengalguy71 - 02-05-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: My Take Aways from the Superbowl - BMK - 02-05-2018, 03:39 PM