Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh McDaniels punks the Colts
(02-19-2018, 11:35 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I wish you wouldn't put words in my mouth. I have never said that the Texans beating the Bengals is more important than winning championships. That's a ridiculous comment and you know it. Also, quit side-stepping the question. You were the one that made the comment about the AFCS being the weakest division. So I just wanted you to prove it by listing the stats that showed the AFCN dominating the AFCS in postseason play. Go ahead...  I'm waiting...

The fact that the Texans beat the Bengals a bunch in the playoffs doesn't change the fact that the South has been the weakest division in the AFC since 2002. 

If you want to pound your chest over the Texans beating up on the Bengals, go ahead. Me pointing out the Bengals ineptitude won't change the fact that the South's 2 AFC championships and 1 league championship in that time lags behind all other divisions. 

It also doesn't change the fact that the Colts were only able to compete with Peyton Manning. This is why talent flees that tire fire of a city. 

So if your argument that overall lack of success is ok because the Texans had the Bengals number in the wildcard round, run with it. It's a solid argument for the fan of a perpetual participation trophy team. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - ML46 - 02-06-2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - BMK - 02-08-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - BmorePat87 - 02-19-2018, 11:56 PM