Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh McDaniels punks the Colts
(02-22-2018, 07:37 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You keep bringing up the Bengals like you're still having trouble coming to terms that Andy Dalton BURNED the Ravens secondary and prevented the Ravens from being in the playoffs. Get over it. It happened so move on!

This is called deflection.

Quote:I don't even like the Texans so I'm not about to pound my chest about their victories over - ANYONE!

You're using their success against the Bengals as a reason why the South's lowest rate of overall success doesn't translate to them being the weakest division.

Quote:As for the Colts not being able to compete without Manning... I guess you forgot about deflate-gate. Last I remembered it was Luck who was the QB and not Manning. Also, I "think" that was also the AFCCG? You know - the game that determines who goes to the Superbowl and who doesn't?

Do you want a participation trophy? You guys haven't had a winning season since that 45-7 ass whopping by the Pats.

Quote:As for your comment about a fan of a perpetual participation trophy team... ah... you "do" know that the Colts have a couple of Superbowl wins, right? Also, they've been in the Superbowl a few times too. Just sayin'... Whatever

That one championship in 34 seasons in Indianapolis is super duper impressive
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - ML46 - 02-06-2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - BMK - 02-08-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Josh McDaniels punks the Colts - BmorePat87 - 02-22-2018, 09:21 AM