Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colts fans, you have my sympathies
(02-07-2018, 08:58 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Part of the reason we're not that heartbroken about Josh McD is that outside of his performance as an OC for the Pats (and we don't know if a majority of that is BB's planning) he really hasn't shown that he can be a good head coach. So, we don't really know if we "lost" anything. Like I said previously, we could have dodged a bullet instead.

Now, having said that, I agree with you that it was a dick move. And it wasn't like the Colts weren't actively pursuing him AND the coaches he was going to hire! What happens to those guys? Don't THEY have families to feed as well? Josh McD apparently didn't think that far. Screw him! Now the Colts fanbase will have yet another reason to want to pound the Pats.

I'm not sure what head coach will rise out of the ashes. But I'm hoping for one that realizes the value of Luck and builds and offense that can really support Luck.

I think the worst part of was getting coaches lined up, hashing out contracts and then not even telling them he reneged. One of the coaches heard it on the news and as of 10:15 that night still hadn’t heard from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Colts fans, you have my sympathies - BenZoo2 - 02-07-2018, 10:30 PM