Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Brown's Comfortable and Happy With Mike Tomlin
(02-07-2018, 11:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ironically it's his annual raping of the Bengals that is a big part of why he IS a hof quarterback. 
Raping a team that hasn't won a playoff game in almost 30 years makes someone a HOF quarterback?

Wow........  I keep saying expectations in Pittsburgh have become low, as I said in this thread, but that's REALLY pathetic.
(02-08-2018, 08:03 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Interesting theory. So what your saying is when Brad is drinking all he thinks about is the fact that the Bengals are Big Bens bitches and instead of saying Bengals he says chicks?
This could explain his post.
We're very lucky that he doesn't rape us even a fraction as harshly as he rapes chicks  ThumbsUp
(02-08-2018, 08:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Wait till next year! Mellow

Hopefully some of the changes made to coaching will even the playing field for our matchups. However, the Merv factor still exists so, that is a toss up.

I'm hoping that these new coaches have influence on Marvin in game planning and in game management so Marvin essentially more of just a puppet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown's Comfortable and Happy With Mike Tomlin - BFritz21 - 02-08-2018, 03:56 PM