Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-11-2018, 05:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Harrison read Warner like a book. Conclusion: The book is stupid. Brad logic.
Hilarious

THERE WAS NOTHING TO READ!  Warner stood took the snap and stared at the receiver!

Steelers fan logic:  just joking, they can't even believe that the shit they post has any logic.

(02-11-2018, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's not luck on the part of the Steelers.  If you want to look at the play your way it was a bad play...not bad luck.  In fact it was a GOOD play, not luck, by Harrison.  If he doesn't make that play it IS a TD.  "stupid throw" or not.
It was an easy play by Harrison!  Any player could have made that play.  Explain how it was a good play.  

Warner looked directly where he was throwing it from the time the ball was snapped.  Not a good play to know that he was going to throw it there and for Harrison to barely have to move too be in position.

Ball hit him in the stomach.  Not hard to catch it.

He ran straight down the field with no resistance and the one guy dove at his legs and even before he should have dove, so not hard to make him miss.

(02-11-2018, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Henry got hurt making the catch too, didn't he?  

Besides that your opinion about what happened during and after halftime is based on something you don't even know really happened.  Point is the Bengals had the lead and blew it away.
So you're assuming that tempers are flaring and everyone is still in their right minds and that halftime happens exactly the same?

Rolleyes

Typical argument of a Steelers fan to throw out something that's impossible and makes no sense because it somehow means that the Steelers would have won regardless.

(02-11-2018, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Like not adjusting to having to go with he back up qb and altering the game plan.  Instead he played to "not lose" and he lost.  ) and the playoffs during his tenure says more to me about how that game might have ended even with Palmer than anything else.
Ok, so, again, that's the Steelers getting lucky.

ThumbsUp

(02-11-2018, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's not luck on the part of the Steelers.  If you want to look at the play your way it was a bad play...not bad luck.  In fact it was a GOOD play, not luck, by Harrison.  If he doesn't make that play it IS a TD.  "stupid throw" or not.

Henry got hurt making the catch too, didn't he?  

Besides that your opinion about what happened during and after halftime is based on something you don't even know really happened.  Point is the Bengals had the lead and blew it away.

Like not adjusting to having to go with he back up qb and altering the game plan.  Instead he played to "not lose" and he lost.  ) and the playoffs during his tenure says more to me about how that game might have ended even with Palmer than anything else.

Yeah, he didn't hurdle anyone, shake off tackles, nothing.  Just ran in a straight line.  Mellow 

HURDLE ANYONE?!  

He had to take a step a foot higher than he normally would have, and the guy dove too soon!

SHAKE OFF TACKLES?!

Actually, he didn't really shake off any tackles, but the lineman just dove at his feet and barely clipped him and then Fitzgerald tackled him into the endzone, so he actually did no such thing.

(02-11-2018, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I apologize for forgetting that I was trying to have a sensible discussion in smack talk.  ThumbsUp 
Steelers fans are the most delusional people on Earth, as I pointed out above, so I apologize for being stupid enough to try to have a logical discussion.

Nervous
(02-11-2018, 05:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Shocked 
Say what? 

He just ran straight down the field for the touchdown.  It's not like he did anything special besides not trip.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - BFritz21 - 02-11-2018, 06:35 PM