Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-14-2018, 06:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's only homer Steelers fans disagreeing with me in here and no one has offered much to refute the points I made, including you.

In fact, I don't even know why you're on here anymore because you never post anything with anything credible and you lost offering anything valuable when negative rep went away.

Then why bring it up in this thread?  What relevance does it have to this discussion?  None, but you think posting it somehow weakens my points in this thread.

Please show me where any other team has gotten as much luck in those two Super Bowl runs as the Steelers have.  You and every other clueless Steelers fan just keeps saying "every team gets lucky," but never offer anything to back up your claim.

It's also hilarious how I call out your team for being more lucky than good and suddenly I have anger and rage and let the Steelers rule my life.

As I pointed out, though, that's the thinking and intelligence of a Steelers fan.

ThumbsUp

No you don't call out the Steelers for being more lucky, you just call them out because of your blind hatred for them. As for showing you where a team has gotten as lucky as the Steelers in the Super Bowl runs as the Steelers I already offered you one earlier in this post about the Eagles winning it with a backup. You just dismiss it automatically because you can't admit they were since it goes against your anti Steelers agenda. What about the Patriots in Super Bowl 51? Coming back from 24 points down to win it. That takes a hell of a lot of luck. Oh wait, you'll have some excuse why that wasn't luck as well and the Steelers were still luckier. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - Captain Obvious - 02-14-2018, 03:22 PM