Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky?
(02-20-2018, 01:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What's hilarious if you think that, just because you follow the Steelers, you can throw out bullshit and think I'll buy it just because I follow the Bengals.

Typical of most Steelers fans that I've ever come into contact with, though.

What’s hilarious is that you think a conversation about an inherently subjective topic like luck has an objective ‘right answer’.  And even funnier is that you don‘t even realize the extent to which your defining criteria is ‘did it happen to the Steelers or to someone else?’.  You are the king of confirmation bias, which you mistakenly identify as ‘logic’.  

Incidentally,vthe reason you saw that it took me an hour to respond is because it took me nearly that long to see your post.  You can check and see whether someone has been on recently, but there's no instant notification of new posts, thus I didn't see yoursat first.  I didn't go back to that thread for about an hour, so I had no idea you posted what you posted until then. But I don't even know why I'm bothering to point that out because it's really irrelevant. It may seem like a rhetorical advantage in your own head, but it really has to do with nothing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Good or Just Lucky? - JS-Steelerfan - 02-20-2018, 09:51 AM