Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
McCarron wins grievance, will be UFA
(02-16-2018, 01:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They waited till the last minute to try and trade a player that they ran the risk of letting go for free, and it bit them in the ass Fred. Why you defend that useless walking corpse that runs this franchise into the ground over and over is beyond me.

This team will be good the day he dies unless Katie is as stubborn and stupid as he is. 

The Pats made the move with Jimmy G with plenty of time to spare, why...they were working on the deal before the last damn minute.

The Bengals weren't doing shit until the last few hours, the story is out there. AJM's own agent said he wasn't getting traded then...with a few hours to go he said wait...there is movement hold on.

That is the **** up. I get it..the Browns didn't file some paper, but why would you wait till the last damn minute and then blame anyone else. That shit should have been done midnight the day before the trade deadline not with 1 minute to go.

Bad planning, bad management....classic Bengals.

So you believe that the Bengals could have made the trade before the Browns were ready?

How is that possible?  Doesn't it take two teams to make a trade?

How do you know that the Bengals did not get the Brown to up the offer by holding out longer?  You don't.  How do you know they were not talking to other teams?  You don't.  You have no clue what happened.

I have said repeatedly that Mike Brown is the worst owner in the league.  But that does not mean you should be allowed to just make up stuff to bash him over.  He did not mess up in this case.  The Browns did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron wins grievance, will be UFA - fredtoast - 02-16-2018, 01:25 AM