Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids?
(02-16-2018, 09:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so that would fall into the category of schools ARE being too protective of kids.

That does make sense, though, and that's what I'm saying by kids aren't allowed to reach their full capabilities.

And they never will at school. Too many lawsuits and angry parents at parent teacher conferences. Some due to a lack of discipline at home where the parent always trusts the child over the teacher. Then again, look at all the news reports lately of sexual abuse from teachers on students? Thats just one item of concern but there's many. I remember when a teacher said I did something wrong, I got my ass whipped by the principle, then another when I got home. I turned out fine. Drunk a lot, but fine.  ThumbsUp

Some of the debates you are reading are legit. However, I still think you were spot on with your decision. One thing people are not recognizing is that they were not you, at that moment, to make that decision. It was a good decision IMO and kudo's to you for making it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids? - HarleyDog - 02-16-2018, 09:40 PM