Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
I guess it's only fair I weigh in here, then finally off to bed. So, fwiw, I'm all over that deal, if only for prenup money alone.

The influence means very little to me, and the life of luxury lived while with her would be more than ruined by the literal shit I'm forced to eat. (Note: You better believe a daily does of Marv's farts, whether through the pants or not, is resulting some fecal matter being passed into my face. I've seen enough on grocery stores and what passes through the store, and namely on carts, to do know that, whether it's microscopic or not, Marv is giving me a faceful than more than just hot air.) But that walking away money.... yeah, no brainer to me. I'd only be in my mid 40's, with a 9 figure bank account.

Honestly, you don't probably want to know what I'd do to or for Katie, or probably even Kevin Bacon for that matter, for that type of coin. Probably nothing immoral or anything that hurts anyone else, but I'm willing to be the court gesture, and I'll give that frigid woman everything I possibly can.

I'm just a material boy living in a material world....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - Wes Mantooth - 02-16-2018, 05:08 AM