Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
(02-16-2018, 03:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: You lost me at Alexander. Mellow

The week of your stay you guys always use the time as an ethnic food adventure.  A whole lot of Indian food (so much so that Paul is diving into leftover Curry for breakfast). You guys eat Ethopian, Mexican, Chinese, on down the list.  Lotta foods not found in Americanized places, all of it spicy, and much of it from street vendors.

Paul treats you to the food, and goes out of his way to welcome you into his home.  Real nice house, and you get a big bedroom. The only negative with the home is that he only has one working bathroom and the exhaust fan is broken.

Paul has a 70" 4k TV with the best cable package you can get.  He's down for watching sports, 80's comedies, and he's got a fridge in the garage stocked full of beer. 

Every evening before bed he'll play a few bars on the old piano and make the following comment "You know I can tickle the keys, but I can tickle a whole lot more too."  Then he'll giggle and pretend like he was kidding. Sometimes you wake with him standing in your doorway in tighty whities, just heavily breathing. He'll claim this is a result of a nightmare, but his massive erection leaves you doubting that.

All expenses are paid, and you slowly find Paul to be pretty fun to hang with.  So yeah, lot's a great food, big ol TV, and as much beer as you want. 

You wanna change your stance on the Paul situation, or are you standing pat with a definitive "no effin way"?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - Wes Mantooth - 02-16-2018, 06:29 PM