Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
(02-16-2018, 10:45 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Worst letter to Penthouse... ever.    Mellow

You know, Penthouse and nudie mags of the sort are something that kids/teens are missing today. Yeah, you get watch whatever you want when you want, and find any pic you want on google images in two seconds.

They're missing out on the thrill of the chase. The feeling of accomplishment when finding a nudie mag in the woods. The lottery winning feeling when someone's neighbor threw out a stack of Playboy's. The strange and disgusting feeling of shame, when your one friend finds his weird old man's stack of stuff that's a few notches up from Playboy.  [i]

"Penthouse, nice! This is the good stuff.  What are these? Oui?  Gallery? Let me see that!  What...what, what is that? I don't know what I'm looking at here.  Oh...OHHH... Gross. Why are there fat women in here?  That chick is disgusting!  This is gross. I need to go home and shower!  But uh, you mind if I get one of those Penthouses to take home?"

For a 12 year old kid, getting your hands on any of these was like finding a buried treasure. Kids today simply don't get to enjoy the entire experience. The danger, the elation, the thrill of crossing cable wires to watch Cinimax. They'll never know that at one point the Swimsuit Issue was as close as you get to seeing a pair of gorgeous knockers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - Wes Mantooth - 02-16-2018, 11:24 PM